Opening: Friday, May 20
Weekly 4:30-7:00pm at Crellin Park, 2940 Rt. 66, Chatham 12037
until Friday, September 30
- Alima’s West African Cuisine – A small, woman-owned business in Chatham. Alima’s serves authentic West African cuisine, along with her famous hot sauce and healing drinks. Alima’s also does catering and family dinners. Instagram
- Bees & Baas Farm & Apiary – A sustainable farm & apiary in the Hudson Valley. Instagram
- Chatham Bookstore – Will join us every other week! They’ll be offering a selection of books: adult & children’s, featuring best sellers, staff picks, and local authors. Instagram
- Chatham Library – pop up storytelling for kids. Friday May 27, June 10, July 8, August 12 and September 9. Website
- Dan Andresen – Wooden Oddities out of Chatham, NY
- Dandelion Bar Car – a unique mobile bartending service. With a custom made mobile caravan bar they’ll be serving up their unique Mocktails (Mock Cocktails) off and on throughout the summer. Website
- Full Bounty Farm & Flowers
- Gina’s Kitchen-Love&Empanadas – Beef and vegan empanadas, vegetarian burritos and more.
- Guiding Green Thumbs – specializes in perennial and edible garden guidance, coaching and design services, garden photography crafts and fresh veggies (when available).
- Green Womxn – Relish and sauces made from edible items you normally discard. Vegan, free of gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, and eggs, but filled with pure yummy-ness. Website | Facebook
- Hand Hollow Farm – top-quality maple syrup and maple products
- Hellgate Farm. a local market garden farm, specializing in prewashed bagged salad greens, braising greens like kale and swiss chard and homemade hot sauce with weekly surprises. Instagram
- Lesley Myers, Open Meadow School – activities for kids, off and on, throughout the summer.
- Overlook Farms – offering poultry (ducks and chickens) for meat and eggs. Also a small group of select vegetables and many varieties of herbs.
- Phil Zwingelberg – local woodworker specializing in beautifully crafted bowls and cutting boards.
- Roots Holistic Wellness – We at Roots Holistic Wellness are passionate about living your best life. At the market we can discuss the programs we offer and we will be showcasing local handmade products to include Tinctures, Massage Oils, Candles, a variety of Tea Blends and more. Website
- Schober Farm – grass-fed beef on pasture and hay with no hormones or antibiotics
- Still Point Flowers -a small cut flower operation, specializing in peonies and rare and hard-to-find dahlias. Female-founded, owned, and operated, and established in 2016 in Old Chatham, as a passion project with a hyper-local focus. Instagram
- Stone Corner Minerals – A unique specialty shop showcasing our Earth’s natural treasures. We carry rocks, minerals, crystals and fossils from around the globe. Perfect for collectors, home decor, and metaphysical healing. Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Sweet Butter Baker – A self-taught baker that began, thirty years ago, baking treats for friends and family… still making homemade goodness from-scratch that includes a variety of cakes and cookies among other treats. Custom orders for special occasions! Instagram
September music co-sponsored by Metzwood.
2022 Live Music/Entertainment
- Lydia Curran – playing the violin – 9/2, 9/23
- Aldo Lavaggi & Friends – playing folk music on fiddle, guitar & banjo – 9/9
- Lost in Americana – Bluegrass music with Brian Quinn and Tom Behan – 9/16
- Scott Stockman and Friends – 9/30