The 2021 season is over. Thanks to everyone who attended and participated.
This was our first season having moved the market to Crellin Park, less than a mile from the Village of Chatham on Rt. 66 North. It took place every Friday 4:30-7:30pm. Crellin Park, a beautiful community park where you can swim, skate, play tennis and more, provided a perfect backdrop for the farmers and makers.
- Alima’s West African Cuisine – Visit their Instagram page
- Bishop’s Hollow Honey – Visit their Instagram page
- Old Chatham Country Store – homemade tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole and other delicious treats. Visit their website.
- Green Womxn – Relish and sauces made from edible items you normally discard. Vegan, free of gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, and eggs, but filled with pure yummy-ness. Visit their website or Facebook page.
- Hand Hollow Farm – top-quality maple syrup and maple products
- Schober Farm – grass-fed beef on pasture and hay with no hormones or antibiotics
Silvio’s Homemade – Homemade pasta meal kits, sauces and accompaniments with a focus on locally sourced ingredients from the Hudson Valley.
- Sweet Butter Baker – Visit their Instagram page
- Chatham Library – pop up storytelling for kids. every second Friday
- Roots Holistic Wellness – beginning August 6. Visit their website.
- Full Bounty Farm & Flowers
- Zoe Wohlfeld – Let’s Learn Chess – Sit down with Zoe and play some chess. Zoe will be at the market off and on throughout the summer.
- Lesley Myers, Open Meadow School – activities for kids, off and on, throughout the summer.
- The Rig – A theatre group. Visit their website
- KAK Pottery – Visit their Instagram page
- KB Garlic – Visit their website and Instagram page