Opening Day for the Chatham Farmers and Makers Market will be on Friday July 9th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. We are excited to announce that the market will be moving to Crellin Park, less than a mile from the Village of Chatham.
The park provides a perfect backdrop for the farmers and makers that will participate in this season’s market. Crellin Park is a beautiful community park where you can swim, skate, play tennis and more.
Please join us as we welcome this new chapter to the Chatham Farmers and Makers Market.
- Alima’s West African Cuisine – Visit their Instagram page
- Bishop’s Hollow Honey – Visit their Instagram page
- Old Chatham Country Store – homemade tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole and other delicious treats. Visit their website.
- Hand Hollow Farm – top-quality maple syrup and maple products
- Schober Farm – grass-fed beef on pasture and hay with no hormones or antibiotics
- Sweet Butter Baker – Visit their Instagram page
- Chatham Library – pop up storytelling for kids. every second Friday
- Roots Holistic Wellness – beginning August 6. Visit their website.
- Full Bounty Farm & Flowers
- Zoe Wohlfeld – Let’s Learn Chess – Sit down with Zoe and play some chess. Zoe will be at the market off and on throughout the summer.
- Lesley Myers, Open Meadow School – activities for kids, off and on, throughout the summer.
- The Rig – A theatre group.