Chatham’s annual SummerFest event will take place on Saturday, July 8, 2023. Main Street will be closed to vehicle traffic, making it a true small-town festival. Highlights included food, sales and entertainment.
Vendor Fee is $100 for a 12×12 space.
Deadline for Applications is June 1st/First Come First Serve if there are any spots left after June 1st the vendor fee will be $125. We will have limited spots, all will be on Main Street.
We are unable to offer any electricity at this event.
- The event will be held on July 8, 2023 from 11:00am-4:00pm. All booth space is located outdoors and vendors should be prepared to bring tents/canopies with weights in case of inclement weather. Set up time will be 8:30am-10:30 with all vehicles off the street by 10:30am. You will be contacted prior to the event with your vendor and parking locations.
- There is a no rain date and no refunds given in case of bad weather.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tents, tables, chairs, generators and for cleaning up their booth area.
- Excess inventory must be kept out of view and booth area kept neat, clean and orderly.
- This is a first come/first serve event and the spaces are limited, the Summerfest Committee reserves the right to refuse any vendor space at the event, as well as prohibit the sale of any item/items for any reason whatsoever.
- All vendors must remain open till the end of the event at 4:00pm. All vehicles must be off the street by 5:00pm.
Food vendors will be required to provide thier own trash receptacles, maintain their cleanliness and remove the waste from the vent. You are required to have the necessary licensing required by the State of New York and Columbia County.
If you should have any questions regarding licensing you may contact: Department of Agriculture and Markets (518)457-8835 and/or Coulumbia County Department of Health (518)828-3358.