The Chatham Area Business and Arts Mission Statement
The Chatham Area Business and Arts (CABA), a coalition of individuals, businesses and organizations, works to promote the Chatham, New York region as a vibrant, positive environment for shopping, dining, enjoying the arts and conducting business.
Why Become A CABA Member?
- We help promote both individual businesses and Chatham as a destination through our website, as well as on Facebook and other media opportunities;
- In addition to contact information on the CABA website, members are encouraged to use the “bulletin board” to promote their own sales and special events throughout the year;
- CABA-sponsored festivals and events (Summerfest, Octoberfeast, and last December’s new Winterpalooza), bring thousands of visitors to our community each year;
- Members enjoy quarterly gatherings at local restaurants, providing valuable networking opportunities, as well as delicious food, drinks, and companionship;
- CABA serves as an important link to local government, as well as to other issues affecting our community;
- CABA membership shows your commitment to, and support for, the local economy.
PLEASE JOIN US.
Board of Directors
Cathi Bruneau, President
Lael Locke, Vice President
Sharon Weinberg, Secretary
Suzanne Sperl-Knights, Treasurer