The Chatham Area Business and Arts Mission Statement
The Chatham Area Business and Arts (CABA), a coalition of individuals, businesses and organizations, works to promote the Chatham, New York region as a vibrant, positive environment for shopping, dining, enjoying the arts and conducting business.
CABA Member Benefits
- CABA helps promote your individual business through various media opportunities.
- The website promotes both individual member businesses and the greater Chatham area.
- Festivals and events sponsored by CABA drive more business into the area.
- Membership offers an opportunity to network with other business people.
- Promotional tools are offered to help individual businesses achieve their unique goals.
- When reasonable, CABA will look within its own membership base for products and services.
- Members have the satisfaction of knowing that they are actively engaged in their own community. Membership is a commitment to the community and to the local economy.
- Individual businesses have the opportunity to list special events and sales on a “bulletin board” within our website. The website averages about 500 unqiue visitors per month, climbing to over 1,000 during peak periods such as Summerfest and the winter holidays.