Saturday, July 7, 10:00am-4:00pm
Plans are now under way for Chatham Summerfest 2018. Check back frequently for the latest news!
|10:00am-Noon||WDST Live Remote||Live broadcast with free giveaways.|
|10:00am-Noon||Art School of Columbia County||Mural activity for kids at the gazebo.|
|10:00am-3:00pm||Tours of the Tracy Memorial||by Friends of the Tracy|
|10:00am-4:00pm||Newburyport artist Annalee Johnson Gallery Exhibit||Landscapes in Oil at the Chatham Bookstore in a show entitled “New Horizons.”|
|10:00am-4:00pm||Scavenger Hunt||Forms can be picked up at the info booth in front of the Chatham Bookstore|
|10:00am-4:00pm||Farmer's Market||at the Gazebo|
|11:00am-Noon||Eric the Illusionist||A very funny and interactive show for children and families where the magic happens in the hand. On the Chatham Brewing Stage.|
|11:00am||A Year With Frog and Toad KIDS!||Columbia County Youth Theater presents A Year with Frog and Toad KIDS, adapted from the three-time-Tony-nominated Broadway hit and based on Arnold Lobel’s well-loved books. Part vaudeville, part make-believe, and all charm, A Year with Frog and Toad KIDS tells the story of a friendship that endures throughout the seasons. This whimsical show follows two great friends – the cheerful, popular Frog, and the rather grumpy Toad – through four seasons. Waking from hibernation, Frog and Toad plant gardens, swim, rake leaves, go sledding and, along the way, learn valuable life lessons. At the Crandell Theatre.|
|11:00am-4:00pm||Dunking Booth||In front of the Morris Memorial|
|11:00am-4:00pm||Kids Corner Crafts and Activities||At the Morris Memorial|
|11:45am||Author and illustrator Amy Deweerd will read two trues stories from Kinderhook Farm||In the Chatham Bookstore's Reading Tent on Main Street|
|Noon||Big Head Parade||Kicks off from the Chatham Brewing|
|12:30-3:30pm||Live Music at the Gazebo||The Kirks (Christine & James), Abbey Lappen, and 2 Blue (Amy Ryan and Richard Green)|
|1:00pm||A Year With Frog and Toad KIDS!||Columbia County Youth Theater presents A Year with Frog and Toad KIDS, adapted from the three-time-Tony-nominated Broadway hit and based on Arnold Lobel’s well-loved books. Part vaudeville, part make-believe, and all charm, A Year with Frog and Toad KIDS tells the story of a friendship that endures throughout the seasons. This whimsical show follows two great friends – the cheerful, popular Frog, and the rather grumpy Toad – through four seasons. Waking from hibernation, Frog and Toad plant gardens, swim, rake leaves, go sledding and, along the way, learn valuable life lessons. At the Crandell Theatre.|
|1:45pm||Jacqueline Rogers will read from her latest picture book||In the Chatham Bookstore's Reading Tent on Main Street|
|3:30pm||Unveiling of Plaque to mark the Tracy Memorial in the National Register of Historic Places||At the Tracy Memorial|
|4:00pm||Andrea Fry Poetry Reading||From “The Bottle Diggers” with Fern Sloan and Ted Pugh of The Actors’ Ensemble|
- Adirondack Kettle Korn
- All Fired Up
- Berkshire Morgan Youth Club
- Camphill Ghent: A non-profit community offering independent and assisted living options for seniors ages 55 and older. For more information, call (518) 392-2760.
- Chatham Children’s Garden
- Chatham Democrats: Building and extending the historic legacy of the Democratic Party
- Chatham Kids Club
- Chatham Public Library
- Chatham Republicans: The mission of the Town of Chatham Republican Committee is to support the work of the Republican Party.
- Cheese Cake Heaven – Made fresh and local from scratch in small batches. Innovative flavor combinations in a variety of sizes.
- Chef D’s Spice Blends: Eight homemade spice blends to fill your cooking with a world of flavor.
- Claudia Kinglsey – Antiques, Uniques, Etc. Distinctive jewelry, custom, costume, and vintage
- Color Street: 100% nail polish. Easy to apply. Requires no drying time. Many styles and colors. More durable than regular wet polish.
- Columbia County Pathways to Recovery
- Columbia County Sanctuary Movement
- Columbia Greene Community College: a comprehensive two-year college offering a variety of transfer and career programs
- Columbia-Greene Humane Society: CGHS/SPAC offers many services including animal adoptions, surrenders, boarding, grooming and low cost veterinary care.
- Culligan Water: specializing in drinking water, water testing and treatment solutions with residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- davistudio: Fine porcelain plates, bowls, dishes, and objet d’art
- Designs with Desi
- Dontam Equine Treasures
- Earth And Sea
- Firefly moments to remember: Hand poured, small batch natural soy candles. Eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral. No artificial colors. All 30 fragrances are Phthalate free.
- Flying Deer Nature Center: A wilderness school and community dedicated to mentoring children, adults, and families in deep connection to nature, self, and others.
- Fragrances of Wine: wine-inspired perfumery
- Friends of the Tracy: Working to restore and preserve the historical and architectural heritage of the Village of Chatham for future generations.
- Galleria Cecilia: Visual fine artist. Watercolor, oil, graphite pencil, acrylic, charcoal and colored pencil. Birds, flowers, butterflies, horses, nature, landscapes, portraits.
- Heritage Artisans: Purveyors of hand crafted baskets and knitted garments. All made from natural materials. Many one-of-a-kind items.
- House of Dolls
- Ghent Republicans: Our goal is to protect the quality of life we now enjoy and we promise to work at bringing this quality of life to all.
- I’m Not Gonna Get Ticked: All natural tick and mosquito repellent, tick removal kits, and information about Lyme disease, ticks and other tick borne illnesses
- Indivisible Chatham NY
- Instant Bathfitters
- Kastania Olive Oil
- Kira’s Pet Shop
- Maple Forge
- Mac-Haydn Theatre: Columbia County’s musical theatre in the round
- Molly & Murphy Co.: Fine art by Deborah A. Berlin. Self-taught, emerging artist. Watercolor, colored pencil, and ink. Photo-realistic, abstract, and whimsical elements.
- Mountain Road School: (Pre-K-8th grade) offers a progressive school experience deeply immersed in the art of being human by connecting with each other and the natural world.
- Mr Ding-A-Ling Ice Cream
- MVP Health: Information about all health insurance options.
- Nine Pin Cider: New York’s first farm cidery. Sourced entirely from Capital Region and Hudson Valley apples.
- Olde York Farm: a women-owned and family operated distillery in Claverack, NY. We use Hudson Valley foraged and farmed ingredients to produce small batches of seasonal spirits.
- Our Community Cares: Assisting residents in Columbia County, NY
- Pereen Jewelry
- Pixie Floss, LLC: Organic cotton candy, spun on-site. Organic marshmallows and s’mores grilled on-site. Based in Catskill, NY.
- Potholder Potpourri
- Pure Bliss Jewelry: Handmade items with a vintage vibe. Embroidered jewelry, pearls, and fancy headbands.
- Renewal by Anderson/Gutter Helmet: Renewal by Anderson windows and doors. Seamless gutters. Gutter helmet, and Helmet
- Tastefully Simple – Holly Clark
- Tech Loops: Practical and stylish, high-tech unisex eyeglass holders. Sweat-resistant. 20 bead variations. Handmade in the U.S.A.
- The Chatham Synagogue: Jewish culture, heritage, and practice with a warm, contemporary approach.
- The Chuck Wagon: Local family owned food truck serving comfort food to the community.
- The DandiLyon Group: hand cast jewelry using the lost wax method of casting. Stylish rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces at affordable prices.
- The Lauren Dapice Maternal and Child Ward Project
The Peach Tree: All pieces handmade by Amy DiLalla. Natural, simple, true to the earth gemstone jewelry in sterling silver and 14K gold fill.
- The Prudence Collection
- The Spencertown Academy
- Toolin Around
- Town of Chatham Climate and Recreation Committees
- Upstate Design + Vintage Studio: Limited, one-of-a-kind handmade arts and crafts and frames using natural materials and local wood products.
- VFW Post 5933: Ghent, NY
- Women’s Peace Collection: A fair trade business committed to empowering women across the globe. We sell high quality handmade products and our artisan partners are paid fair wages.
- Xanadu Crystals: Crystals and mineral treasure
- Yankee Distillers
- Yummy Kitchen: A food truck based out of Kinderhook NY, serving up Banh Mi sandwiches, Korean chicken wings, noodles, and other tasty Asian street foods to the Hudson Valley.
- Zonta Club of Upper Hudson Valley
Special thanks to these contributing businesses:
Bank of Greene County
Beach & Bartolo Realtors
Chatham Film Club
Columbia Land Conservancy
Country Life Real Estate
French Preiter & Blasl Funeral Home
Gabel Real Estate
Melt Body & Skin
R.H. Van Alstyne Jewelry
Stone House Properties
The Chatham Press
TKG Real Estate